Create user account:
|In the 'Manager' menu, click on the 'User' menu item.|
|Click on the 'New' button.|
- E-mailaddress: Vul enter an e-mail address. This e-mail address can also be used as a login name. If you 'forgot your password', the e-mail will be sent to this address. Have you added a teacher? Then the e-mail address from his personal file will be filled in automatically.
- Username: A username must consist of lowercase letters and one dot, other characters are not allowed. There must be at least 2 characters before and after the dot. The length must be a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 50 characters.Example: first name<point>insertion surname, example 'jan.vanderelst'
- Apps: By default 'Coachview' is ticked as an app. Uncheck this option. Check 'TeachApp'. Note: the option 'Teacher's App' is only visible if it is activated via the menu 'Service center' and the menu item 'Coachview apps'.
- Roles: The role 'Trainer App rights' will be added automatically.
- Language: Select a language so that menus, menu items and screens are translated.
- Trainer: Linking a teacher is mandatory. The teacher and personal file must not be inactive. Select a teacher via the magnifying glass. If the lecturer does not yet exist, you can create a new lecturer file by clicking on the plus button.
|Do you click 'Save'? Then the following e-mail will be sent to the user.|
|Does the user click on the link? Then the login screen of Coachview is shown and the teacher can create the password. If the password is set correctly, the login screen will appear. Is the instructor logging in? Then the Teacher App is opened.|
|In the users overview it is useful to add the 'Apps' column. This allows you to see at a glance which apps are authorised for the user.|