Information security is a great asset within Coachview. We do a lot to achieve that. We have an Information Security Management System (ISMS) that meets the ISO 27001 standard and contributes to compliance with the AVG / GDPR legislation. At the moment we are in the middle of certification for ISO 27001. The last audit will take place in March.
Trusted Third Party
For the GDPR / AVG legislation we joined a trusted third party (TTP) MYOBI at the end of 2017. This is an independent organization that supervises our AVG / GDPR policy. They monitor on a regular basis whether we meet the agreements we have made. This gives us a maturity level that is duplicated on the MYOBI website and will soon appear on our own website. (at the bottom / in the footer.)
Our servers are located in the Netherlands, in a specialized data center of Interconnect in 's Hertogenbosch and is ISO 27001 certified.
Data on the head office / branch (sub-) processor:
InnoPhase BV / Coachview
Poort van Veghel 4939, 5466 SB te Veghel (Nederland)
Names Contacts GDPR (sub-) processor:
Pim Raeskin is responsible for all of the following.
- the GDPR responsible for the (sub-)processor
- the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the (sub-)processor
- the contact person of the (sub-)processor for the supervisory authority
Do you miss dates to write a good proposal for your customers? Then please contact the helpdesk.
If you work through Promatis you need 3 contracts:
- Your customer, you <-> you (own processing agreement, sub-employees: Promatis and Coachview)
- Promatis <-> you (own processing agreement, without intervention Coachview)
- Coachview <-> you (processing agreement still to be concluded via MYOBI)