The forwarding of a participant to PE Online is done automatically with the help of an action template.
You can use an action template with data group 'Training Question' or 'Training Question Part'.
- Training Question: de deelnemer heeft de opleiding goed doorlopen.
- Training Question Part: de deelnemer heeft een onderdeel van een opleiding gevolgd.
|Course with physical meetings (classroom), accreditation per meeting.||No||Yes|
|Expertise groups.||Not supported||Not supported|
|Course with physical meetings (classroom), accreditation for total.||Yes||No|
If you want Coachview.net to create and execute the action, please enter the following information:
- Name: e.g. 'Participant to PE Online [Training: Name] - [Person: Name Complete]'.
- Data group: select 'Training Question'.
- Execution: select the option 'Automatic (by stard date/time)'.
- Process: select 'Send participant to PE-Online'.
- Course type: see above in the table.
- OrgId: the ID of the professional organisation | Click here.
- Free field person: choose from the list the free field used by your chosen professional organisation. | Click here.
- Event: select 'Training question created'.
- Start and end date: enter, for example, '1 We(s) after the end date of the training question'.
- Time: enter for example '17:00' if you want the action to be carried out at 17:00.
- Create action: select the option 'Always'.
- Owner: do not fill in.
- Links: select the option 'Person', 'Request', and 'Company'.
If you save the data and then open the action template, a number of options have been added:
- Status: the option 'All' is enabled by default, but you can also choose 'Executed' or another training status.
- Person category: (optional) select one person category to ensure that only persons are forwarded where this category has been added to the personal file.
- Company category: (optional) select one company category to ensure that only persons linked to the company where this category has been added are forwarded.
- Agree training question: choose between 'n/a' or 'yes' or 'no'. In case of 'yes', the participant must be present or passed for each mandatory part, so 100%!
Note: if you want to use more than one person and/or company category, you will need to create more than one action template.
You want to know more: